WRITING & EDITING SERVICES
High Quality Work
ACCURATE NON-FICTION WRITING AND EDITING
A KEEN KNOWLEDGEABLE OBSERVER OF TRENDS AND EVENTS
A PLEASURE TO READ
Professional writing and editing by widely published author.
All types of non-fiction, including magazine and newspaper
articles, books, white papers, reports, academic and financial literature.
Public relations, marketing, and advertising.
Humor writing and jokes for comedy acts.
Willing to travel.
Free rewrites until satisfied.
I have been a writer and editor for upwards of twenty years. I have written for national magazines and newspapers. My work is superior.
I am now accepting customers. No experience necessary.
Call or write anytime.
Three River Place #A2109
Lowell, MA 01852
Fax: (561) 852-1282
A few articles of mine
1. Messages from Mary: Man's claims draw crowds, skeptics--Boston Globe (front page)--3/31/2000
2. Skating on thin ice: It used to be that winter meant gliding on frozen ponds, but recent warming and commercial rinks have changed the tradition--Boston Globe (front page--Metro section)--1/9/2000
3. Letter of legend is read between the lines--Boston Globe --7/21/1999
4. Days of infamy: War's siege on Italians--Boston Globe--9/24/2000
5. Tennis losing its bounce; Other activities seem more alluring to youngsters--Boston Globe--5/14/2000
6. A history of smoking in Boston, chapter and verse--Boston Globe--10/4/1998
7. Service dogs deliver more than affection: Seizure-alert dogs are more than just pets for those who depend on their dogs to keep them safe, and sometimes, save their lives--Boston Metro Newspaper--7/25/2001
8. Boston is building it, but will they come? While some believe the new Boston Convention & Exhibition Center will successfully attract visitors, others doubt the projects sensibility and chances for prosperity--Boston Metro Newspaper--6/14/2001
9. Activists want local fish listed "endangered:" Regulations could hurt our supply of cod and haddock--Massachusetts News--7/2/1999
10. Good News Is That Bad News Is Wrong: Despite the almost-constant warnings of impending ecological doom, forests in the eastern United States are flourishing and once endangered animals are abundant--Insight Magazine--10/1/2002
11. Boston Convention Center: Municipal money pits--Reason Magazine--10/2002
12. Black Hole of Boston: Boston's 'Big Dig' is a wonder of engineering and construction, but even more astounding is the alleged serpentine scandal engaged in by government officials and a world-famous firm with political clout to hide the true cost of the project from American taxpayers--Insight Magazine (cover story)--12/10/2002
13. Home-Schooled Kids Get Into Harvard And Other Top Massachusetts Schools: Local Home Schoolers Want Values and Morals Taught--Massachusetts News--7/2/1999
14. Boston's Poor Pay More For Food: Theft and Other Problems Increase Business Costs, Prices--Massachusetts News--8/2/1999
15. Boston's WGBH Swapped Fund-Raising Lists With the Democratic National Committee: Possible Tax-Law Violation Uncovered by Wellesley Mother--Massachusetts News--7/2/1999
16. New Balance Employs 475 in Lawrence: Are We Supporting Our Local Workers?--Massachusetts News--10/1/1999
17. Is the Economy Really 'Booming' in Massachusetts: MIT Professor Lester Thurow Questions Politicians Claims of Economic High Times--Massachusetts News--9/2/1999
18. Two-Income Families Mother Must Work to Pay the Taxes--Massachusetts News--9/2/1999
19. PBS' "Teletubbies" Is Harmful To Kids, Not Educational, Say Experts At Harvard: PBS Profits From Teletubbie Merchandise--Massachusetts News--7/2/1999
21. Massachusetts Businesses Struggling With Regulations on Chemicals: Industry leaders find the current regulatory process overly burdensome and costly--Massachusetts News--11/1/1999
22. John Forbes Kerry: The perilous political adventurism of the Democratic senator from Massachusetts who is reaching for the presidency may put that office beyond his grasp--Insight Magazine--9/16/2003
23. General Hypocrite: Wesley Clark Publicly for Privacy, Profits from Patriot Act in the Background--Evote.com--10/1/2003
24. The Hidden Windfall: How the Bush Family Profits from the Patriot Act--Evote.com--10/23/2003
25. McCain-Feingold Flop: Despite McCain-Feingold, the Money Keeps Rolling In--Evote.com--12/22/2003
26. Can Toxins Lead to Healthier Lives? If proved valid, the pioneering research of a respected toxicologist could stand EPA policy on its head and save U.S. taxpayers billions in environmental-cleanup costs--Insight Magazine--1/6/2004
27. The Voter Vault and Demzilla: Guess Whose Privacy the RNC and DNC are Violating? Yours--Evote.com--3/4/2004
28. And the Veep Choices Are: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About the Veepstakes But Were Afraid to Ask--Evote.com--4/12/2004
29. States Burning Up Litigation Funds: Where There's Smoke There's Fire When It Comes to State Misuse of the Tobacco Windfall--Which Includes Paying Down Deficits and Even Buying Tobacco-Company Stocks--Insight Magazine--5/11/2004
30. The Gingrich Legacy: Gingrich's Smaller Government, Less Spending Mantra Gone from GOP Playbook--Evote.com--5/18/2004
31. The PR War: With Eye on E2k4 White House Manipulates Iraq News, Images--Evote.com--5/31/2004
32. Outsourcing, The Non-Issue Issue of Election 2004--Evote.com--7/13/2004
33. Lockdown in Beantown: Fort Boston: Freedom Sidelined--Evote.com--7/27/2004
34. The Stars Hit the Other Stage: Moore and Dean Tear the House Down (Unofficially)--Evote.com--7/29/2004
35. Black Market Boston: EVOTE.COM'S DNC Frat Boy Guide to the Seedy Fun of Boston!--Evote.com--8/25/2004
36. No Money Left Behind! The Party of Smaller Government Is Gone Forever--Evote.com--8/5/2004
37. Give a Dog a Bone: It Ain't No Chicago '68: Protests Planned for NY RNC--Evote.com--8/10/2004
38. From Harmony to Acrimony: The Rise and Fall of the Kennedy and Bush Relationship--Evote.com--1/12/2005
36. Growing Government Secrecy: Bush Administration's Habits of Secrecy Unprecedented and Rising--Evote.com--4/27/2005
39. Non-compete agreements: Are they enforceable? Read this article before signing the next employee contract--Interface Tech News--5/2006
40. NH's 2005 Entrepreneur of the Year: The Interface Interview--On the eve of the announcement of the NH High Tech Council's 2006 Entrepreneur of the Year, we interview one of the two 2005 winners--Interface Tech News--6/2006
41. Twenty-first century mill town: Lowell trades textiles for nanotechnology--Interface Tech News--7/2006
42. Digital TV Transition: What to Expect--Your old TV will still work when analog broadcasts end in 2009, but you'll need a converter box to receive over-the-air programming.--ElectronicHouse.com--6/7/2007
43. Home Phones Boost Convenience and Coverage: New landline phones are eliminating multiple jacks and solving interference issues--ElectronicHouse.com--7/24/07
44. The Real Price of Home Satellite Radio: If your home stereo or entertainment system produces top quality sound, then the satellite radio will also. Or will it?--ElectronicHouse.com--8/24/07
45. Case Study: Advent's Latin American Private Equity Funds--Venture Equity Latin America--1/31/2008
46. Funds: The View of Two Mexico Fund Managers--Venture Equity Latin America--3/15/08